Monday, June 22, 2015

In Piemonte

I just found a Blogger app for my phone. Hopefully this will make it easier to keep up with happenings. Today is Monday. We have been here a week and a day. Today, j will drive m to Alba, so she can catch a train to Turin and then Milan. She is staying right at the airport tonight and flying home tomorrow. We will miss her so much! She did lots of our laundry yesterday and watched the kids while j
& I visited outlet stores in Serravalle. I have needed some fancy new black shoes for quite awhile, so I thought that would be a great place to look. Unfortunately, I didn't find any, but I found two cheap dresses (about $20 each), and j found two pairs of pants, two work shirts, and a tie. Quite a typical Father's Day gift, eh? It was a two hour drive both ways. When we returned, the kids were waking up from naps. Once everyone was dressed, we went downtown for gelato and playing on the playground. Once home, the kids played more outside and m & I cooked dinner. Below is a pic from the playground in Cortemilia. 

No comments: