Sunday, April 20, 2008

new toy.


after dinner on friday evening, we went to best buy & purchased a canon vixia hf10. it's a camcorder with a flash memory card. we purchased it mainly so that my students can bring in their own flash memory card & have a movie of their lessons, & then take it home to watch on the computer. it'll be handy for recording recitals & other things, too. so j spent most of the evening learning how it works. evidently it can take photographs while recording, and this is an example. not the most stellar pic of me, but it's just an example! i spent the evening reading baby books (and then couldn't sleep at night - i'm now not allowed to read/research baby things in the evening!).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

camera aside, that's a really cute photo!

Unknown said...

camera aside, that's a really cute photo!
That was me, I don't know how my google chat is signed in as "umass heart book" ??