Wednesday, June 13, 2012

firsts...

s can wave goodbye now!!! and she has been saying ma ma ma ma all day today. so exciting!

z's behavior has been absolutely awful the past few days. he slapped me yesterday, almost hit a little girl at the grocery store (i managed to intervene at the last minute) for no reason, almost bit me this morning (completely out of the blue), and has been hitting vinny daily. awful. almost drives me to drink. he didn't used to behave this way. and getting him to do the simplest things often requires my yelling in his face - it sucks the years out of my life.
he was very well behaved at his dental appointment today. no cavities, either. i guess i'd rather have him acting out at home, instead of in public at important things like doctors' appointments. in a perfect world, though, he just wouldn't hit at all. i already had to deal with major biting for 4 months when he was younger. don't i deserve to skip at least one bad phase?

No comments: