Thursday, January 11, 2007

my dear friend j has a very cool website - i suggest all of you visit it if you haven't yet already. she recently posted this utube clip, which was f&#*ing hilarious. YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT if you want a good laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGwBqqeJKMI&eurl

i hope y'all are having a good week. i just returned from volunteering for SMART (Start Making A Reader Today). i don't know how much i'm helping. my first reading partner is responsive, but the second one doesn't pay much attention to me, as she speaks mainly spanish and little english. i don't think she likes me. :( ah well. i'll keep trying. both today are just in kindergarten. i'm starting doing tuesdays as well next week, and those will be 2nd & 3rd graders, so perhaps i'll be more helpful for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah girl! paying it forward - 2 ways in one blog! i love youtube. I love The Force. - J