Wednesday, October 04, 2006

it's about 1:30 am and i'm up again. i went to bed, seriously tired, but after reading, i couldn't sleep. so i'm up now. i'm trying to wean myself off the benadryl, and it's not really working. i meant to take my normal prescription sleepy pills, but i couldn't find them in the medicine cabinet. i tried fishing around in my bedside table in the dark, as quietly as possible so as to not wake up j, but had no success. they're probably on my bureau. so, i just ate some yogurt, hoping that the dairy will help put me to sleep. it was actually one of the most amazing yogurts on earth - stonyfield farm organic whole milk wild blueberry yogurt WITH CREAM ON TOP! i'm really spoiled living in portland with so many organic products around (although stonyfield is from new hampshire), and i can tell the difference between organic & non organic yogurt. if you've never tried it, esp the stuff with the cream on top (not for those watching their cholesterol), it's fantastic... total dessert. too rich for breakfast for me. i'm still trying to kick this cold, and haven't been running since last monday (not this week). i'm going to try seeing a naturopath physician to see if anything can be done about my crappy immune system. homeopathic stuff doesn't usually work for me, but i'll give it a try.

No comments: