Sunday, April 30, 2006

yesterday, i dropped my violin off for an "oil change" and spent the rest of the day teaching, making up for the lessons i missed due to the stomach flu on wed & thurs. my students' recital is coming up in two weeks, and i have to miss a couple lessons this week due to an orchestra tour, so i HAD to see them. j & i spent my last free sat night going out to dinner at a cheap italian joint in the neighborhood. not the best food, but really really good for not having to make it ourselves. tonight we're going over to a friend's house for his "famous" chili. not sure if my little tummy is up for that yet... anyway, it's a beautiful day out again. we made waffles this morning & ate outside, chatting with the neighbor kitties that came by to visit. i'm gonna steal j away from his on-call work to go for a run (more like an agitated stroll in my case) with me.

No comments: